Simple Salmon Scramble
The incredible, edible egg! A complete source of protein, economical, and can be transformed and used in such a variety of ways - delicious with so many different foods and flavors.This recipe is really more of an 'assembling' of ingredients than cooking of them (nice and simple!). For me, the garnishes are what make this dish sing (but feel free to add garnishes of your choice). Quick, tasty and filling (RESTART®-compliant too!).
Servings: 1 person
- 1-2 eggs (organic and pasture raised if possible)
- 1 Tbsp butter / ghee
- 25-30 grams smoked salmon (wild caught)
- pinch sea salt and ground pepper
- green onion, capers, chili flakes (for serving)
- Melt butter / ghee is skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk egg(s) in small bowl, then pour into heated skillet and cook, stirring until done.
- Cut smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces and place on top of the eggs.
- Season with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Garnish with sprinkling of green onions, capers, chili flakes or herbs/seasonings of choice.